SV: Prepping an 8v for AutoX

>Can you get Öhlins in the US? I've never heard of them before....
>Neal

Not out of the box, and few people want to pay three or four times the price of Bilstein, Sach or Koni. But if you are after the very best.

You have to special order them and you will get height adjastable to, choose springs for your use.

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,8T -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker