Re: non vw

It's all a matter of taste.  Originally, I bought an imitation Fuba
antenna to mount in the normal place, but the headliner was kind of
brittle back there and I was afraid I'd tear it up while trying to remove
it.  So instead, I removed the panel up front that holds the sunvisors
and mounted it up front.  Since the angle of the roof up front is
different than in the back, the antenna stood up at too high of an angle
for my liking.  I found the M3 antenna (which has an adjustable tilt) and
everyone who has seen is says it look absolutely awesome.  I love the way
it looks, plus it's different from most other cars with the roof mounted
antennas.

B.

'82 Scirocco (a.k.a. "Fritz")
'85 Jetta