euro lites phor Mk1

Hey all, I got a set of real 1974 base model German Scirocco head lights
about 6 months ago and I put them on for a week, and then took them off. I
was too scared of a rock breaking them or an accident or something. If you
wanna see pictures of them, here's my page:
http://members1.visualcities.com/groundzero/
click on the numbers at the bottom of the paragraph to see em I have more
pics I'm gonna put up soon

I'm accepting offers on the euro lights and grill too! They're in VERY good
shape, and im in San Diego

aventari
icq#21583385
Protect privacy, boycott Intel: http://www.bigbrotherinside.org