From: Roland Johansson <scirocco@mail.bip.net>
To: <scirocco_gti@index.com.jo>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2000 11:55 PM
Subject: SV: non vw

> To all the listers , all of us guys do modifications to our cars ,
> either to get more power or to better
> out the way they look , and we use sometimes VW parts even when it's not
> specifically for scirocco
> , and sometimes we use a non-VW parts . So guys , what a NON-VW parts
> did you install or use
> on your Scirocco's ?. For me , i installed the Seat Toledo front lower

Fuel injektion from Volvo 240 Turbo, turbo from Saab 9,5, intercooler from
Saab 9,5 Aero, vaccum advance on distributor from Saab 900 Turbo, throttle
body from Audi A6 98.

I think that's it with completly foreign materials.

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,8T -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker