Re: Lights near exhaust?

In a message dated 1/13/00 13:37:40 Eastern Standard Time,
stu@green-fuz.freeserve.co.uk writes:

> > But wait - wouldn't that put the rear fog on the wrong side?  Or are they
>  on
>  > both sides
>
>  I'm in the UK and mine only has one on the left (I think) side. The light
>  cluster is blanked off the other side. FWIW, rear fogs really get on my
>  tits; I hate being stuck behind thoughtless twats who leave them switched
on
>  them even in dense traffic.
>
>  Stuart

I agree completely, I just would like to have it for occasional trips through
the mountains at night, to the eastern shore, etc. where there actually is
fog.  Sorry if I came across as a ricer, my car gets driven every friggin'
where. (and those who have seen it will attest it's pretty rice-free.  Pretty
style-free too as 'roccets go but it's what's under the somewhat shiny stuff
that counts, right?)

later

nate