Re: Prepping an 8v for AutoX

> >* Removal of front sway bar
>
> No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
> For autox use, NEVER remove the front swaybar. I know the goobers at SRS
> really love their setups but this simply doesn't work on a FWD -autox-
> car. Get yourself a big front swaybar. 22mm is the biggest anyone makes.

Hey Shawn, why not let him try both setups first?  Just because you think
yours is better, dosen't mean it acutally is.  I am running a large rear
sway with no front, and LOVE the improvement in the handling (had a NS
front sway for awhile, removed it).

Experiment and play with your suspension, and see the results in your
track times, thats half the fun of Auto-xing.

Eric