non-vw stuff

To all the listers , all of us guys do modifications to our cars , either to get more power or to better out the way they look , and we use sometimes VW parts even when it's not specifically for scirocco , and sometimes we use a non-VW parts . So guys , what a NON-VW parts did you install or use on your Scirocco's ?. For me , i installed the Seat Toledo front lower chin spoiler , and the 3 series BMW recaro seats with the net head rest .

Ayham Idrees
www.scirocco2.de/ayham.htm