Re: Lights near exhaust?

In my UK Spec '89 MKII the light is on the Driver's side (Right when looking
at the car from behind).

Makes sense since people pass on the right here, where as we pass on the
left in the US.

On a side note (Get it?  "side note"),  I'm becoming quite comfortable with
driving on the "Wrong" side of the road and considering I'm right handed, I
actually like it alot better.  It was freaky trying to shift with the left
at first but after about 20 - 30 minutes you completely adjust.  Although I
always walk to the passenger side after filling it up with gas....

BTW, it costs about US$600 to ship a scirocco from Newark to SE England (I
forget the town).  Just in case someone wants to bring a Harley over, have a
ton of fun riding around England, Scotland and Wales or France.  Sell it for
a tidy profit and return home with a nice Euro Spec Scirocco...

Crossed my mind...