Re: gas mileage

Ok, I've been trying ever since I got this car to not go over 100 km/h to see what kind of gas milage I can get.  But boy, you see a piece of open road in front of you and you go for it.  So, so far my average on my car has been around 415 km per tank, but I think it could be better if I could keep within the speedlimit. (Yeah - whatever).
Oliver Toronto 88Scirocco8V Slegato 100% Stock