Autos

I have two questions, one directed to people driving auto rocs.  What kind
of mileage do you get?  I'm getting 300 km (140 mi) to a tank, which I
believe to be very low.

Second question:  What possible causes and fixes could help this problem?
The O2 sensor was tested and was working normally, but I have a new one
ready to be installed.  I also had a compression test a couple months ago,
and the cylinders were: 180-185-180-190.  I also only ever use 91 octane if
that makes any difference other than cost.

The car in question is an automatic 85 8v.  Stock everything except the K&N
filter.

Thanks for any feedback,

Mike Friesen