Post Mortem/ Sac BBQ

All I can say is it was worth every mile. I rode down with Nathan Malone and
got schooled on MK1s and he got schooled on long distance drives in VWs
(remember: coat hangers and panty hose, I may not be there to rob senior
citizens at rest stops next time). The passes through the mountains were
gorgeous, and exciting due to Nathans 8V loving 5th to 3rd downshifts and
fast sweepers. Tings party was great and it nice to have faces with names Ive
known for along time. There was much drool (Tings Ducati was not even
spared), and the much passing of key around for test drives. Potters 8V is
everything I thought crackheads scirocco would be (its cocaine on 4 wheels)
and KevinCs 16V drives just as silky as it looks. Lotsa cool mods and cool
folks. All together wroth the drive and 80 bucks in junk food and smokes.
Altough it took my 4.5 hours to get from Portland to Seattle due some massive
snow and wrecks. So when we gonna start making concrete plans for the ND show?

Shannon
"Better to burn out than to fade away"
87 16V w/212,000 mi.