Re: 3-guage panel Q's

At 7:48 PM -0800 1/10/2000, Michael Leach wrote:
>all right I got (3) three gauge panels this fall and
>now I finally started to look at them.....first of all
>how do you remove the fronts of them to allow the
>addition of Bretts kick-ass quage faces????

YOu have to pry the metal ring off.  You have to do this carefully,
and expect you will chew up both the ring and the plastic somewhat.
Just don't totally break the plastic "can" or the ridge.

When you put it back on, you have to fold it back down (needlenose
pliers helped here).

Then paint the metal with some black enamel to cover up the "chewiness."
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |