Re: to all you california listers.

Speaking of VW trucks I saw a add at my mechanics for a 81 (I may be wrong on
the year) truck with like 6000 orig. miles and the guy wanted like $6,000.00
for it. from the pic the truck looked to be in supreme condition and the guy
swore it was all orig and sat in a garage for years, exept when he did
maintenance checks and let it run from time to time. It honestly looked like a
hell of a deal for a practically new barely used pickup.

Nathan