Re: Capitol Caper 2000 <tm> pics posted!

hehe,

that car along with the white zender MKII is mine.
It's affectionately known as the Mad Max car due
to it's multi-colored and partially primered nature... :)

The corrado bumper took some time to fit, and definitely
does not look as good up close and personal.  It still needs
some trimming and adjustment.
I used rabbit euro bumper mounts (no frame!!) and modified them
to fit tightly.  the bumper will come back off here shortly, when I fit
the 16v body kit on, so I can match it to the flares.....

I'm still debating on whether to put some actual turn signals and
fog lights in, or leave the cutouts......

Alex Ting
'86 zender z400 roc
'83 mad max roc
'97 ducati 748 monoposto (bright-ass yellow!)
'89 suzook kan-o-tuna 750 (in bits and pieces)

Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
email:  alext@nu2u.net
icq #19613213