NON ROC i may never drive a 5 speed again ....(medium legnht)

{ rocco info at bottem}

yup that is what it says ..sorry for the none rocco post but , i have to
see whta the doctors say today...as i was out snowboarding , and yes i
knwo i should nto do that with my heart condition.  i had a bad fall
today and screwed up my left knee when teh board landed nose fist into
hard acked snow and my body rolled about 270 degrees with the board
firmly in the ground, then  teh board broke lose adn the rear did the
same thing adn m,y ankle went snap , so i wen tto the er today and they
said i did not break it but further talkings witht he nurse adn doctors,
we came up with that there is probalbly a tear in the achlies tendon
since i cant raise or loswer my foot under my own pwer nor can i bear
any wieght on it , would n that suck if i caould not drive a stick shift
again ........
if i did tear it it will take about 6-8 months to heal, damn i really
screwed up this time

red rocco has soem new ATE rear disc and PBR metal master pads, adn of
cousre new wheel bearigns, she also got soem new snsors put in, new
alternator , also new ground and positive lead wres, new battery, damn i
almost have a brand new car, twop of them
things comign up inteh next month, new downpiipe(minor leak) fender, new
halogen headlights, adn maybe even teh friont suspension adn alighnement
if i feel like killing a weekend, but i will do it adn teh car will be
just as good as the day it rolled off thefactory floor if not better...
jonas