Interesting item on eBay web site item#231757691: Audi quattro/VW Syncro 5 spd *CR* Trans.

OK, who's ready to tackle a 4-Motion Rocco project? Heh...

Title of item:	Audi quattro/VW Syncro 5 spd *CR* Trans.
Seller:	zundfolge1342@aol.com
Starts:	01/05/00, 19:11:49 PST
Ends:	01/12/00, 19:11:49 PST
Price:	Starts at $99.99
To bid on the item, go to:	http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=231757691

Item Description:

1985 Audi 4000 quattro/VW Syncro 5 speed manual transmission

1985 Audi 4000 quattro/VW Syncro 5 speed manual transmission

This Audi quattro 4 wheel drive transmission  is in perfect working order, and has approx. 89,000 miles. It was removed from a car that was involved in a  front end collision. IT will also fit the VW Quantum Syncro. The gearing is much more of a close ratio than the later (86 on) and is considered a performance upgrade. This is a great start to a 4wd project, as it will bolt up to any watercooled VW/Audi motor. Imagine a 1978 VW Dasher Syncro TDi!

  Buyer to pay shipping charges (it may need to be sent VIA forward air, but shouldn't cost more than $30.00 from the point farthest from Buffalo, NY) Prepays VIA check or money order (checks take up to 10 business days to clear)

I also wanted to note that I am quite serious about my eBay auctions, and will do my best to ensure that everyone involved is satisfied. Please feel fee to ask any questions. Pics in the next couple of days.

NO RESERVE!!!

	Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at http://www.ebay.com