Re: Capitol Caper 2000

SailingFC@aol.com wrote:

> A SUCCESS!!
> 14 cars, 7 Mk1's and 7 Mk2's.
> No rain(as forecasted).
> Lots of pictures were taken.  I'm sure they will be popping up soon.
> Lots of good conversation and exchange of ideas.
> I hope everyone made the trip home w/o incident.
> Much Thanks to Alex Ting for hosting and letting us hang out.

Yes, a total success!  I have about 50 pics, won't get them out of my camera
till tomorrow, I'll post them all by tomorrow night.

Potter and I made it home in 5.5 hours today - we SMOKED on down I-5, made
outrageous time.

Next event is gonna be in SoCal!  Mike's talking about *possibly* hosting
something at his place.  If not there, someplace in the area.  Stay tuned!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0