Re: Bad hesitation/fuel injector cleaner recommendation

--- Aaron Ness <aaron@makuta.com> wrote:
> Other than bad injectors, what is the most probable cause
> for stumbling when
> I accelerate?
>
> Who can recommend a good fuel injector cleaner?  I have
> the 'rocco running,
> but it's not very roadworthy because it stumbles pretty
> badly when you try
> to accelerate.  My parts guy suggested I drive it a
> little to run the
> cobwebs out of it, and I want to try some fuel injector
> cleaner to speed
> things up a bit.
>
> TIA!
> Aaron
> '84 Scirocco - Woo-hoo!

Aaron - check the rubber intake boots for small cracks as
this has been found to be the cause in other cases...

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---For sale  :(
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v (2)
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry