Re: Detroit show?

> I know we'd talked about this previously - but who all's
> going?  I'm planning on being there Sunday the 16th as long
> as the weather's not too crappy.
>
> I guess for I.D. purposes I could wear my scirocco-l shirt
> if anyone else is planning on being there Sunday.
>

> =====
> Daun Yeagley

        It'll be easy to spot me...........I'll be wearing whatever and
likely somewhere near Daun. Hair colour may be somewhat on the lightish
side.........or not. There will be a bunch of us London Ont guys (or WOMEN
as it was so eloquently pointed out by no GF in particular)  along with some
of the US contingency heading down in the morning....looking forward to
seeing you all there.

       Verne :
     '84 Wolfsburg 8v Roc
     '84 GTI winter car then project car