Re: Capitol Caper 2000, was Sac bbq tomorrow

yup, it's been decently chilly here for the last
week or so.
I saw the rain thing, too.  I cannot believe that after
not raining in months, that it's gonna pick tomorrow
to finally decide to pour on a buncha poor scirocco owners. :(
But you how dependable weather people are.....

Coalinga, eh?
I was down there not too long ago buying my duc,
and I have to say, I wouldn't stay down there too long.... :)

Alex Ting
'86 zender z400 roc
'83 mad max roc
'97 ducati 748 monoposto
'89 suzook kan-o-tuna 750

Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
email:  alext@nu2u.net
icq #19613213