Re: um help..........please?

Thank You to everybody who responded to my first post.  Very cool.Kinda funny
how easy it turned out to be taking the seat out.  Geez the seat frame
(shoulder area) was completely snapped on both sides.  I cut the fabric on
the back (neatly) and drilled holes on the sides and rear of both the posts.
Screw on four little door jambs(its all I had) and the seat is nice n stiff.
Sewed up the seat and popped it back into place.
I figure I'm good for like another four months hopefully(yea right) I'll get
my hands on a good leather Corrado interior.

regards
Rob