RE: Clutch Favorites

velocity is one of the shops that does them.  there
are alot of places that will do them for you.  a local
shop can do it just make sure they balence it.
it doen't give you any more power.  it just makes the
car change speeds quicker because there is less
rotating mass.  It is really noticable free reving in
neutral, 1st and 2nd gears.  You don't feel it as much
in 4th or 5th.  the only thing I can complain about is
at first taking off is weird.  I don't notice it now
but I stalled the car in my driveway 3 times after
putting the flywheel in.  and one other thing
maintaining speeds on the free way (80mph) takes a
little more concentration.  I find that the car likes
to gain/lose speed more easily.  you let off you slow
down quicker you push down a little and you speed up.
it is very suddle but people who have one know what I
mean (am i right here or have I done too many fuel
pumps with the windows closed).

.03
Tony