Re: um help..........please?

Slide the seat forward the most that you can.  You'll hear a "thunk".  If
you look upfront between your legs you'll see a little bolt making a thunk
noise...

undo that bolt and you'll find that the seat wil stop "thunking" and move
froward towards the dash... and off the rails...

Ohh and don't forget to use the force...

Ob-VW-an
MK2 1.6L