Re: 75 Scirocco for sale: $140

I am located in Beverly MA. The body panels are in ok condition.
the doors have a bit of surface rust.
the hood just needs to be sanded and repainted (excellent condition in my
opinion)
the hatch has a little bit of rust on the 'vw' side and some under the hatch
where you pick it up. mostly surface rust though. the serious rust is on the
underpan. (which I didn't notice till I pulled up the carpet a little.
(definately take out the carpet... its waterlogged)
http://www.angelfire.com/ne/eastcoastinnovations
under project scirocco.
the problem area is the floor pan under the drivers side, where it has
rusted through
I also have the original urethane front air dam (needs to be cleaned... has
one little chip on the side (but if you chip the other side it looks
better.)
latr
Chap

> where are you?  (exactly)  in what condition are the body panels (fenders,
hood,
> hatches)?  i race a scirocco and would like to have extra body parts.
thanks.