Re: UK Track Days?

1.6L does have a little grunt to it!  It's the tranny...  Makes up for the
lack of HP/Torque. Ayham has the the 1.6L GT Tranny with a 2.0L and says
it's pretty fast (0-60 in 7.5)...  Of course he's got alot more on his
too...

The manual rack can be brutal I know...  But I love how it handles on the
H'way...

Just got quoted £465/year for insurance (3rd Party/Fire/theft)...  They said
that's the best they could do until I get a UK License... Damn it...

Decided to get the Fox5 7.5x16" rims with Pirellis £560... Also getting the
Bilstein Suspension kit £279 from Europarts...  I figure that'll be enough
for me for now...  Getting it installed by a bloke in Limehouse next week.
Said he'd fix my oil leak too...

Then a bunch of little cosmetic things I want to do to the interior before
dropping in something with more umph for the summer...

I wouldn't mind installing a central locking system...