Re: engine oil leak advice (PCV) Valve

> This reminds me where the hell is the pcv valve on the 16v engine. I
can not find it.  I asked Bentley and he did not help me out that much.
I  figured since the car is 13 years old now it should be cleaned out.
thanks

> Brian 86 16v
> http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html

On the 16V, the breather is on the front of the engine and has a hose
that connects to the air box.
It is connected to the same spot as the 8V on the air box, follow the
breather hose and you will see it.
This is a much better design and I doubt you need to clean it.

Peter