RE: Parts for sale

Well it is time, I have to get ride of my collection of Scirocco parts and
A1 chassis parts.  I have all the following items which are used unless
stated otherwise, and buyer pays shipping.  All parts are located just north
from Dayton, Ohio

Engine and related:

1.8 1987 engine Long block with 45,000 miles on it.  Ran fine, very strong,
completely stock except the updated valve cover gasket.  $200 obo.

Poly front motor mount $5

VW Motorsport rear mount $10

Radiator $25 - no leaks.

Alternator $25 - rebuilt Bosch unit, by Bosch - not that it matters.

Golf TB big bore and Scirocco Intake bored out for lager TB $50

Injection parts one complete system - minus TB and intake - and extra parts
$75

Dual Outlet down pipe short - still use cat. and dual outlet manifold, which
was welded and bored out, better flow - trick found from a racing buddy $100

Suspension related:

Nuespeed sport springs and Boge Turbogas all four corners $100

Poly suspension bushings for front a-arms $5 for the 4 of them.

Swaybars front and rear stock $30 for both.

Lower front stress bar $10

Tranny:
Weighted shifter rod - $5 home made very solid, has 00 lead buck shot in it
- kind of like a dead blow hammer.  Give very solid feel to the shifts.

Interior:

Seats door panels side panels all available and all in G condition no tears
rips and the like drivers side bolster closets to the door little crushed.

Instrument cluster all works including ODO $25

Leather wrapped Scirocco Steering wheel $25

Shifter with leather Knob and boot $10

Head light switch - fairly new $5 - replace a few months ago.

NEW ***** Fog light switch never installed ***** $5

Any other interior items I may have all in decent shape except dash pad -
don't ask.

Cassette tape holder for storage console, and under shelf trays $5 each.

Back tray un cut in VG condition, and sides material to match $15 for all.

Speaker covers in the back $5 for a pair.

Fuba antenna - new - box opened - but all items still here $25, this is an
amplified unit.

Body.

Fenders front - decent shape pass side has small dent $20  Drivers side
clean $30

Hood paint chips but good other wise $50

Window glass rear sides $25 each

Doors - good shape, minor door dings, $ 50 each with glass

Rear quarter sections $100 - clean with minor dings

Rear hatch - Clean VGC with glass, spoiler, and wiper $75

Bumper covers - G condition - no tears rips or gouges - little faded. Front
or rear $50 each

Grill in VG shape $10 still has VW emblem and looks good

One head light brow $5 for passenger side

Tail lights - VG stock $20 a piece with housing.

Front turn signals stock US spec $5 each, in good shape.

Stock wheels 13" alloys 7 spoke style - $10 a piece

any other item just ask - the car is complete except the tranny.

Manual:
Bentaly upto 84 Scirocco $10

Thanks, Stephen Jacobs
87 VW Scirocco 8v - now going to the parts man
98 Jetta TDI - replaces the above - not a fair replacement I know.