Bilstein boots

Listers!

Where do I get the boots that cover the piston part of the front struts for
the A1.  I got a set semi used (front and rear for an A1) for free.  A
customer came in and said his ride was too rough and apparently just bought
the car because the Bilsteins were next to new.  So, we put KYBs on it and
they didn't want the Bilsteins so I got to keep them!!  Now I will replace
my worn out Boges and Monroes (I know, I mentioned Monroe  >:^(   Any help
on tracking down some boots will be greatfully accepted!

Dave