Re: um help..........please?

hello, im posting this message again seeking the infinite wisdom of anybody
who can help.
my drivers seat just snapped in half.  The whole upper portion past the
middle of the back is like a lazyboy.  It's freaking retarded.  I can do sit
ups while driving.
I'm gonna have to rebuilt the seat unless somebody has one foe
sale........hint hint
my question....although it sounds quite novice-like........how the hell do
you get the seat off the track.
sfter a quick flashlight inspection it seems that all of the bolts have
nothing to grab onto or insert a tool into

please reply

thanks
rob
87 16v