Re: Boge/Hor Suspension on Ebay

sayerbj@hotmail.com writes:

<< Don't Hor springs suck?  Thats the rumor, though I have no first hand
 knowledge. >>

I have two friends who have had exactly that suspension setup on thier cars -
one was a 16v Scirocco and one was a built 81 Jetta.  Both of those cars
handled wonderfully, the Jetta is going on 3 years with the same
suspension...  my friend sold his 16v, but he had a Neuspeed+Tokiko set-up
prior to that and he liked the HOR/Boge set-up lots better.  The car seemed
to have a nicer stance and felt a little nicer through the curves... I guess
it depends on who you talk to.  I have a set of brand new Hors sitting out in
my garage and new Boges.  I am just broke and need to buy strut bearings -
probably next week.  Then will install it all.

Ben
88 "Flash Silver Metallic" 16v Scirocco