Cincy - Survey says!

The votes are in, and an OVERWHELMING majoritiy of you are
telling me that we should have this get-together on the
weekend of June 3-4, 2000.  SO - mark your calendars and
plan on spending some quality 'roc time in Ohio this June.

Anyone have suggestions for an agenda?  I thought that last
year worked out pretty nice:

-Friday - arrival
-Saturday - Tech procedure day, with late afternoon
cookout.
-Sunday - Giant VW symbol followed by a local cruise.

Perhaps we could modify this to take the cruise in the late
afternoon / early evening hours on Saturday so more folks
could come along, and move the cookout to after we return.
Or maybe we won't do anything of the sort - I'm wide open
for suggestions.

Help me out guys - this is *your* cruise-in, I'm just
hosting it.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---For sale  :(
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v (2)
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry