Re: Clutch ??

Centerforce sells their Dual Friction 210mm 16v clutch for 345, i believe
this is the clutch and pressure plate kit.  They claim 90% more holding
power than the stock clutch, and they seem to have a pretty good
reputation for quality.  I think this is what I'm going to this summer-I
need a stiffer clutch, i hate it when it slips.
I'm not sure if Sachs sport disc would be strong enough for that much
power or not.  Maybe Exedy makes something for VW's, I'm not sure. But i
would guess the centerforce would be the best match for that much
power--unless you want something like a 3 or 4 puck race clutch.  That
would make street driving a little more challenging.