Fw: Um no power under 4.5k!!! Help!

Danny,
Clogged cat? Bad dist. or wires? Craig had similar symptoms with his
16V Jetta and found his dist. cap. and wires to be bad, and cat. to be
clogged of busted up ceramic material. Hope this helps.

Randy B.
Cosmos 81 Scirocco S - 2.0L 16V
(under the knife OSP car)
Mars 81 Scirocco S - t t 1847cc
(my new CSP car until the other is done)

Danny wrote:
>>Well I was playing rally car driver trying to get to BlockBuster in time
>>return a dvd when out of nowhere my motor lost all power under 4K. It
Idles