Re: Relocating battery to trunk.

Dave,
I saved this for a while, I planned on doing it later. Its Later!!

Couple of questions for ya...
-the connections that are all at the battery now (the little ones)- can I
just connect them to the starter?
- Your ground cable (in the engine compartmemt) is it stock?
- When the 4gauge wire from the trunk gets to the alternator, does it split
in half to connect to the 2 alternator leads? then- did you use 4gauge to go
to the starter, too?

I'm doing this not really to save weight, but because the battery tie down
in my 'vert is a mess, and I have a mile of 4 gauge with a hella disconnect.

Oh, that's a good question--

Can I use the Hella disconnect in the positive side?

Thanks!
CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus