Re: Injectors

>List Techees,
>
>I have a chance to use motronic injectors and fuel lines on my CIS-E
>16v 2.0L.  My injectors are pretty leaky anyway so is this a
>possibility or would it not work?  Thanks for the info!!
>
>Dave

I don't think mixing the Motronic injectors with the CIS-E delivery system
is a good idea. The operational characteristics of the Motronic injectors
are different from the CIS-E ones...notably opening pressure and size of
the atomization piston.  Oh, not to mention the fact that the Motronic
injection lines will not reach the injectors from the fuel distributor
location on the drivers side of the car.  Naturally, the Motronic
injectors will not thread onto the CIS-E lines either, which is a problem
I'm solving right now for my Motronic conversion.

later!

==Brett