Re: What is this and where can I get one (non-roc)

I have a Taro brochure that I picked up back in 97.  Here's a few specs
from the brochure.  It only lists one motor: 2.4 (2446 cc) liter diesel
with 79 hp and 120 lb ft of torque.  0-62 mph in a neck-snapping 24
seconds!  Whew!  195/14 (profile?) on 5.5 x 14" rims.  Colors are red,
dark blue, white, metallic gray, metallic green or a metallic bluish
gray.  9.8 liters of fuel per 100 km.

-Mike