Re: Sightings!

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000 12:20:36 -0800 (PST) Mark Peele <type53@yahoo.com>
writes:

>> Okay, last week, I saw a red MK-II driving north on
>> I-8. Was that anyone
>> from this list??
>
>Yeah, that was me.

Hey genuis! How the hell do you drive north on I-8?? It runs east and
west. DOH!!

>> Then, a few days ago, I saw a silver MK-II 16V
>> heasing east on I-15.
>> Anyone? Because if it was it looked like you had a
>> red dog leash (with a
>> brown collar) tied to the rear spoiler flapping in
>> the breeze. Hope it
>> wasnt your dog.
>
>I was on I-15, but I don't have a dog.

Again, I-15 runs north and south. DOHH!!

>That was you: "Last night I was a black MK-I" - how
>does it feel to be a cyber car?
>
>> Thanks for the stereo!
>
>That was someone else.

You missed it mark, it was a bullshit post, just like the rest of the
sightings posts. I knew I could count on YOU to reply.  :)

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and