Re: [8v,JH] control-pressure regulator vacuum connections

sounds like you may have a warm up regulator from an
audi 5000.  I am not sure of the benifit of this.  If
you have an autotech catalog(hey I don't order there
but they are free) they advertise them in there
stating some sort of performance gain.

hth
Tony