Suggestions?

I just got paid my months wage plus a Tax refund totalling £1600. After
paying off my parents for the insurance on my rocco I now have some left. I
bought some alloys (100+ Azerro) 15" with tyres for £300, I ordered my
clear indicators from Volksapart for £72.85!!!!!!!!! for the pair (I didn't
tell my Dad how much they cost), I also ordered a headlight eyebrow and
3-slat grille from Venom motorsport £117.50 for the pair (inc postage). I
have a friend who has a bodyshop and he can fit them and get rid of all the
scratches and dents. After that I think I'll get the windows tinted.  The
engine is still standard has anyone any suggestions for getting more power
out of the stock 1600 engine? I was thinking about weber carbs, does anyone
know what sort of power gain I would get and how much they would be
including the manifold?

Cheers, Adam.
'86 1600GT
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Street/4385/Car_Pics.html

I will be adding more pics to my site once I get them scanned in.