NON ROC (car for sale)

Sorry this is non rocco related, but it is car related.  Just thought some
of you may be interested or know someone who is.  I am trying to sell my
grandmother's car for her:  1975 Dodge Dart II.  She was the original owner,
and the car is in real good shape for its age.  No major rust, good dark
brown paint with white vinyl roof.  Perfect interior from what I remember.
Runs well, but could use some work to be a real neat old car. She used to
get offers everytime she drove to the store, but now it just sits as she
can't drive anymore. That is about all I can remember about it.  The car is
located in Gaithersburg, MD.  I live in NY but will be down there the 16-18
of March, if anyone is interested or knows someone who may be.  come on
down, take a look, and make an offer.  Thanks...

Brad

sayerbj@hotmail.com