Re: Adding bulbs to taillights.

Hank,
That was me. I will go out today and take pics of what I did and what they
look like at night. If anyone else want's to see the pic's, just let me
know.
This was for a Mk1 scirocco with dual filaments for brake and parking
lights.

Randy B.
Cosmos 81 Scirocco S - soon to be 2.0L 16V
Mars 81 Scirocco S - t t 1847cc