Sightings!

Okay, last week, I saw a red MK-II driving north on I-8. Was that anyone
from this list??

Then, a few days ago, I saw a silver MK-II 16V heasing east on I-15.
Anyone? Because if it was it looked like you had a red dog leash (with a
brown collar) tied to the rear spoiler flapping in the breeze. Hope it
wasnt your dog.

Last night I was a black MK-I with a nice head unit and amp. Anyone?
Thanks for the stereo!

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and