Re: Seidl Tuning ?

>>I was cruisin through the photos , since bret said they were
>>updated and i see these Awesome body kits.  The one i really like
>>is the blue one ,( on the third page of 16v photos.) I think it
>>really ads to the look of the car. Anyone have any info on this
>>company , and how much there products are ?
>>
>>TIA
>>
>>David McGowan
>>16v Tornado Red Scirocco.

I am in the process of getting a Seidl kit right now actually.  The one
you see on the blue car is no longer available, only the ones I labeled
as 'new style Seidl' are for sale currently.  In my opinion, they are
the best looking bodykit available for the Scirocco, that is
if you feel you must have a bodykit on your car.  It's not cheap though.

==Brett