Reverse Light Switch

	I know this was something that was tossed around in here like a week or so
ago, but mines acting up and I can't figure it out. My back up lights son
my 85 8v don't work. I checked the bulbs and the fuse and nothing there. I
then figured that since they commonly go it must be the switch on the
tranny. I went and bought one from a local shop and put it in. Still
nothing. The new one has the exact same pin configuration as the old one. I
did notice however that there is a pin on the switch that doesn't connect
to anything on the plug because there is no connector on the plug for it.
It's one in the line of 5 I think it is. Anyone have any other suggestions
to remedy this problem. I don't want to have to make a makeshift rig up in
the car that you flip when you want to have the reverse lights on.

Thanks,
Chris