Re: thanks for the 76

wheni spoke to the guy who posted it he soudned liek a nice older man
about 40's or so....he had kept the car for a friend of his, frank
becuase he bought a 2000 jetta or golf i forget,  so he tells me to call
frank and get teh arrange to get teh title, so i amtalktign to frank he
says it was garage kept stock everything, no rust never been in an
accident, he bought it off a guy who was in the military for 4 years adn
overseas for 3 of them so he bought it bearly ran....i asked how is the
car  is mechanically and he replied the engine is great it gets 22-28
miles to the gallon , yes it is still carborated....adn the only service
it could use right now is a tune up....everythign is good teh brakes are
still inthickness...the srtuts are solid..no sign of leaking.......the
interior may need a good washing but there are no rips inteh seats, adn
the factory clock still works, oh yeah teh sc still blows cold i had it
rechargesd 1 year ago or so....i also asked him about rust or anythign
he said i could never find any on the car  i kept it inside  he
described it as brown  with tabacco color interior, allthe body needs is
a good polish   it will shine right back up
that is when i sadi that was exactly what i am lookign for somethign to
drive good gas adn in perfect shape....
and that is how the story goes......i will have mroe later tongiht onthe
subject, tomarrowi willhave pics......
jonas miller
goign to get a garage kept scirocco