Re: leather seat conditioning

You can use alot of the crap they sell at parts stores, but you're best off
cleaning the leather with a bar of glycerin soap and warm water. To condition
it, use Lexol. We use this on all of our leather... my wife is a dressage
instructor (horses)... this is what all the horse people use on the tack.
(And tack is a bit more expensive than seats... try $150 or so for reins...
ugh.) Wifey also uses glycerin to clean her $400 riding boots, and then
standard shoe polish.

We used this on our 84 Volvo, with great results.

Ben