[all] 2 liter arrived today

I received my 2 liter today and I'm quite happy with what I got.  It's out
of a '90 Passat with a supposed 80k on it.  For $800 I got a complete
longblock including alt, compressor, manifold w/ downpipe, complete wiring
harness (looks like a PITA), ecu, airbox w/ fuel distributor, intake boot,
etc.  That included shipping so I feel I got a fairly good deal.  I've never
done any major mechanical work like this so I'm gonna learn a lot.  Thanks
to all who offered advice about this purchase.

Jeremy
'86 16v
'84 Quantum GL5