RE derperate plea// JONAS

<<<ok ok i screwed up tyong bad on that one here it is for all of you with
out the jonas/jason decoder rigns
as it is said when teh customers get  the bills, and they ask how am i
going to pay for this work , we promptly reply ou can try prostituion or
drugs
so where are you  located
jonas>>>>>

Ya know, You gotta LOVE Jonas.  He typed something that NOBODY could read.
Then he types something else that we can barely understand while actually
trying to decypher his own message.  That cracks me up.  Jonas..... don't
change a thing you FREAK!!!

Dan May - Greensboro NC
8716VScirocco
'79Mk1 SOON