Re: [all] who are we supposed to hate? [NOBODY]

 Well heres my $0.02..

As all you listers know, I work at an Acura dealer... I even contemplated
buying an Integra to use as a daily driver so Dieter could rest.  Until I
found out that Integras are damn expensive to maintain.

$600 Canadian for a timing belt & water pump change... the water pump
change.. the timing belt alone is worth about $90... body part prices for
the Japanese-built Acuras are almost as high as Mercedes...$1400 Canadian
for a set of headlights for a Legend, $700 for the hood, etc.

Think I'll stick with the ole' rocco :) he hasn't let me down yet!

Marie