ported 16v head + schricks for me!

Woohoo! I'm spending money like I'm printing it in my basement! :^)

I've settled on a very decent deal for a ported and extrude honed 16v
head from Momentum Motorsports. Its completely rebuilt with new guides
and seals plus a set of Schrick 260 cams. I could have picked some 266
sticks but I figure that they're too radical for my torque-loving street
driving self. I'm getting the whole shebang for $1300 U.S. (shipping not
included).

What do y'all think? Anyone think that I should go for the hotter cams?
I think that I've made the right choice...
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!